Dean is getting better and better at dressing himself, but he has a difficult time with his dinosaur underwear. He always wants the dino image to be in front so he can see it. As you can see, it goes in the back. When I was taking the photo he kept asking, "What I do, Mom?" He knew I was only taking pictures because something wasn't quite right (Devin and I laughing so hard probably also helped him figure it out). He was actually getting annoyed at me for laughing at him (hence the fed up look on his face). Poor kid - that really looks uncomfortable - but let us all applaud his efforts. Yay Dean!
5 comments:
HAHAHAH i love the last shot of the tight thong look..how funny! That is so cute!
Logan did that too in the beginning. He wanted to SEE his Spiderman underwear, not have it go behind him.
How hilarious. I would be laughing at him, too. Those pictures of Eli asleep are so cute, too. He looks like he was OUT!
THAT is FUNNY! love it. love that he was getting annoyed at you. just wait til he's a bit older and he'll be telling you to not post things about him, just like my thomas does. but until that day-- post away!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Great for blackmail or humiliation later on in life! Although, I'm guessing you have quite of few photos of that nature. LOL
Post a Comment