12.03.2008

{what did he just say to me?}


I was talking to Dean this morning while I was making his breakfast and all of a sudden he said to me, "don't be such a B, mommy."

Well then.

The first thing that came to mind was, how in the world could he have thought that up? I should point out that I wrote the actual translation, I didn't abbreviate any choice words or anything(Then I'd really be wondering where he learned it). But whenever I used to hear something like that, the "B" was usually just a nicer way to say a not-so-nice word. And then it occurred to me...

He watched Bee Movie this morning. I feel much better. (But apparently I was acting bee-like.)

Kids are so weird.

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, that is hilarious. B says things that make me stop in my tracks and wonder if he said what I thought he said. I mean, they're around us all day - where would they learn that? But then when I take the time to ponder what he was trying to say, I can figure it out. Usually. I still can't figure out what he is trying to say when he says "oh sh&$." It elludes me to this day.

The Bluths said...

Ah that's hilarious!

the milners said...

That is the funniest kid story I've heard! I'm going to share it with everyone I know! I'm still laughing!