12.10.2008

{a strange sight to see}


As I walked out of Walmart today, to my shock and amazement, it was snowing! That's right, I said SNOWING. In Houston. (I know all you Idahoans are probably laughing at our lame snow right now, but it was actually kinda exciting. Especially since it was 70-degrees on Saturday.) We proceeded straight home and the boys enjoyed playing with some of our excited neighbors. I hope it snows on Christmas or Christmas Eve. That would be magical 'round these parts and is that really too much to ask?

7 comments:

Cari-Ann said...

Ya I totally grabbed the camera and headed outside too! I don't know about Christmas Eve. I prayed every year for it to snow Christmas Eve in Washington but it just didn't happened. Seriously I prayed for it. But I'll take this snow.

Joel & Lila said...

Is dean preparing for a sister sooner than expected? I believe i see a My Little Pony in his hands..

I am glad you got real snow so that the fake snow you used in the pictures a while ago can seem real! Or at least I think it is fake snow! LOL

The Irishes said...

Oh how fun!! I bet your boys had so much fun in the snow.

Juli and Brett said...

Fun!!! I am glad you were able to get some of the great white stuff. We are supposed to get some this weekend maybe...we'll see.

The Bluths said...

Cute pictures of the boys. I doubt we'll ever get snow here.

Jenna said...

Hey...so fun! hudson had his first real play in the snow the other day too. ours was FREEZING though. so the address is 118 S Hidden Valley rd. 83440 is the zip if you forgot. PS i didnt forget about the pics i just cant get a profile of bella. she just freaks out and goes after the camera. I will send you hudsons though and i will keep working on hers

Sarah said...

That is so crazy! There is definitely something up with the weather this winter because we got some snow here in Vegas today! I wish I could have taken Ava out in it, but I was at my dr. appt.

Looks like the boys had a blast in it!!