So cute! Do you do your digital scrapbooking with the Adobe suite, or Scrapblog, or what? It's always adorable. :)
Ok, and I was like seriously flabbergasted when I read that your blog wasn't on our blog list, because yours is like one of my favorite blogs, and was the very first blog I ever checked! But I was happy to find that it really is on the list! (I promise I didn't just go and add it right now!) I don't have it in alphabetical order like I used to, so that may have been the confusion. Or maybe it's just that you're pregnant. :) Either way, it's there! Phew!
haha Peyton looooooves the barbies. It's craziness over here. It's so weird to watch her play with them and remembering doing the same. How are you? You don't have to brave comments!! The past is exactly that, the past. Where are you guys at? JFK
3 comments:
So cute! Do you do your digital scrapbooking with the Adobe suite, or Scrapblog, or what? It's always adorable. :)
Ok, and I was like seriously flabbergasted when I read that your blog wasn't on our blog list, because yours is like one of my favorite blogs, and was the very first blog I ever checked! But I was happy to find that it really is on the list! (I promise I didn't just go and add it right now!) I don't have it in alphabetical order like I used to, so that may have been the confusion. Or maybe it's just that you're pregnant. :) Either way, it's there! Phew!
haha Peyton looooooves the barbies. It's craziness over here. It's so weird to watch her play with them and remembering doing the same. How are you? You don't have to brave comments!! The past is exactly that, the past. Where are you guys at?
JFK
So cute, looks like y'all had a fun one! Love the digital scrapbooking.
Post a Comment