12.04.2008

{it's our Ava, after all}


It's confirmed. We're having a girl! I almost cried, I was so excited! Now I can finally start buying pink and decorating the nursery.

10 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

YEAH!! Wow, you are going to go crazy on her. So is your mom.
By the way, that is one of the clearest shots I've seen of the sex of a baby. She's all but sitting on the camera!!

The Bluths said...

Remember when we had 1 kid and you had none? And now you're on your 3rd! Crazy. So exciting to be having that girl. Maybe we can be so lucky...

tiff snedaker said...

Yay for PINK!

The Irishes said...

YAY!! Now we can arrange that marriage. Call me so I can help you fix up the baby's room!! Congratulations!

Joel & Lila said...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!! I am so freakin' excited!!!! I can't wait to see what cuteness you create for her nursery! Reading some of these comments, I realized that Calvin will have to work super hard to get the affection of Ava, we will make sure that they are pen pals, and then that they get to see each other at least once every other year!

Speaking of which, we want to see you guys sooooo bad!

Juli and Brett said...

that is so exciting! I am very excited for you. I don't know why you have to do pink though. Such a disgusting color! If I have a girl I don't want pink. I will have yellow, purple, green, etc.

enjoy setting up the nursery.

the milners said...

Wa-hoo! That's awesome! Have fun getting NEW stuff for her!

The Chatterton Family said...

Wow! Congrats! Cute name too. That's pretty amazing they can make out a girl in that picture.

Jason said...

WOO HOO!!! there you go-- third time's the charm!

Ginger said...

I am so excited for you guys! Let's face it, girl clothes are the best!!!