The boys had so much fun with Grandma. Dean helped Grandma make a Curious George fleece tie-blanket which he has been toting up and down the stairs with him since. He also loves his new Spiderman Web Shooter (which he is getting dangerously good at) and his Incredible Hulk. Little Eli won't put his red 4-wheeler and Yellow Shake 'n' Go Ramone down (I swear Grandma bought this to torture us because it is noisy) and loves trying to munch his new puzzle pieces before putting them in their proper places in the puzzle - the duck, "du" in his own words, is his favorite piece. Thanks for everything, Mom. Our baby girl is definitely going to be stylish in all her new clothes and my new jewelry box is going to look great hanging once I put pictures in the frames! Oh, and Devin is going to LOVE - and wear out - all his new pj pants and slippers (I'm making him wait until Christmas Eve for all of them). Thanks, thanks, thanks from all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment