We are currently in San Antonio visiting Devin's family (in case some of you who've called to harass me about my recent lack of posts are wondering - you know who yo are). Devin's older sister, Shauna, and her husband, Bruce, came down from Utah with their three kids. His younger sister, Tiffany, is finally home from China. I'll post more about our fun-filled trip later but here we are trying to manage a decent picture amongst all the chaos (a.k.a. children). Bye for now!
2 comments:
Hey, I was just checking to make sure you weren't passed out on your floor, with your children looking on, while Dev was at work oblivious to everything going on. That's all I'm saying.
And I am a groupie. I'll admit it.
Please don't think I'm weird. I would rather you use the term, "Concerned friend." Or weirdo. Whatever.
i honestly thought your camera must have broke.
those pictures are cute-- but yes, i'm sure it was chaos. it's always fun trying to get kids to cooperate.
can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Post a Comment