Eli enjoyed his first solo (meaning: without big brother) bath while Dean napped yesterday. It was also his first bumbo-less bath and he loved it. He kept standing and sitting, standing and sitting (hence the red mark on his bottom). He was all smiles and giggles.
Eli is so adorable! I had to show my mom. She was so excited to see pictures of you and your beautiful children. She commented that you look so happy. You do look happy and I am glad. =)
He is such cute, round, chubby thing. I just want to pinch him. In a good way, of course. Looking at those pictures makes me realize how old B is getting. B's already lost most of his cute baby chunk. Appreciate it while you can - before you know it they are all skinny. :)
3 comments:
Eli is so adorable! I had to show my mom. She was so excited to see pictures of you and your beautiful children. She commented that you look so happy. You do look happy and I am glad. =)
He is such cute, round, chubby thing. I just want to pinch him. In a good way, of course. Looking at those pictures makes me realize how old B is getting. B's already lost most of his cute baby chunk. Appreciate it while you can - before you know it they are all skinny. :)
i love bathtub pictures!
Post a Comment