7.04.2008

{friends}

For those of you who don't know this already, we live in a cul de sac. It is so great and I don't think I can have it any other way in the future. The number-one reason is for safety. Dean often plays out front in the cul de sac (while we're watching, of course) without any danger of passing traffic. The other reason is that there are 16 kids in our cul de sac. Dean and Eli are the youngest, but not by far as there are twin three-year-olds on the corner. Anyhow, it is mostly girls ranging from 8 to 11 and they adore Dean and Eli and love to just come over and hang out. It's great for me because they just play in the backyard while I get stuff done in the house (a.k.a. free babysitters).

Here's Dean and Eli with some of their posse. Ladies men? Already? We're in trouble.


P.S. Korrin (the angry-looking one) is upset because she wanted to hold Eli in the picture. Silly girl. She is much happier in the bottom picture (because she's getting her way, of course).

No comments: