When Dean was a baby he ate zwieback toast but now there are... drum roll please... MumMums (or numnums as we call them)! These are Eli's favorite. They are less messy, healthier and even easier for little man to munch than those age-old zwiebacks. (By the way, can you "munch" without teeth?) Anyhow, it's so funny to watch him savor every last compressed-rice morsel. What a chunk - but oh, how he loves his numnums!Oh, and I especially love how he has to brace himself at the end as if the incredible yumminess is just too much for his floppy (yet, rotund) baby body to handle without a kickstand. What a goofball.
6 comments:
Okay, my first thought when I saw this picture was, "What a cute black kid! I wonder who's he is." Haha...sorry. It must be the lighting in those pictures. He is soooo cute in those pictures! I love how you did his hair, too. Little skater kid!
And I liked that you used the word "rotund". That word doesn't get used as much as it should these days.
That's so funny that you mentioned his hair because I totally didn't do it yet. I almost wrote in my post to disregard his messy hair because he woke up with it like that. Haha. I'll have to leave it alone more often if you like it. :o)
yes, i was just going to say his hair was cute. i swear every picture i see of him he looks like a different baby! he's such a cutie. looks like a target baby.
He is such a beautiful baby! I love all that hair! He needs to tell my little one how to grow hair like that!!;) Your children are adorable!
Wow, he looks like a little boy in these pictures, not a baby anymore! So adorable.
Post a Comment