Target had this cowboy hat in the $1 area and Dean wanted it so badly because that's what Woody wears in Toy Story. Well, since my son always gets what he wants (yeah right) we bought it of him. And he likes it. A lot.
Hey Fantasia's! I don't know if you remember us, the Hanson's (Andrea & Mike) from BYU-I - we just got into blogging (mikeandandreahanson.blogspot.com) - your kids are adorable! Hope all is going well!
Hey back!! It is good to see you are doing well. Your boys are so adorable! I didn't know you'd had another kid. Anyway, one of my friends has a blog and I was checking it, then I remembered that you had one, so I searched for it and found it....obviously. I decided I should start one so that people can keep track of me and I can keep track of others.
I want to talk to you and see how things are really going...I don't know if there is a good way to do that in the blogs. I am still new. Maybe we should just email.
I can't tell you enough how much I love your camera and what good pictures it takes! Your boys have such cute eyes and you do a great job capturing the moment.
oh! i'm gonna cry. i miss the dollar area in target. i miss my american target. the one here just isn't fun for me. i liked it when i could find clearance for under a dollar. clearance here is like $6-- as if that's any fun. sob sob.
9 comments:
Your live feed says I come in from Scottsdale. I wish I lived in Scottsdale, that would make me rich. Cute pictures!
His eyes are to DIE for! SO CUTE!
Hey Fantasia's! I don't know if you remember us, the Hanson's (Andrea & Mike) from BYU-I - we just got into blogging (mikeandandreahanson.blogspot.com) - your kids are adorable! Hope all is going well!
Hey back!! It is good to see you are doing well. Your boys are so adorable! I didn't know you'd had another kid. Anyway, one of my friends has a blog and I was checking it, then I remembered that you had one, so I searched for it and found it....obviously. I decided I should start one so that people can keep track of me and I can keep track of others.
I want to talk to you and see how things are really going...I don't know if there is a good way to do that in the blogs. I am still new. Maybe we should just email.
I can't tell you enough how much I love your camera and what good pictures it takes! Your boys have such cute eyes and you do a great job capturing the moment.
oh! i'm gonna cry. i miss the dollar area in target. i miss my american target. the one here just isn't fun for me. i liked it when i could find clearance for under a dollar. clearance here is like $6-- as if that's any fun. sob sob.
p.s. how did you get it to show when the last post was on your list of blogs? that's really cool.
Post a Comment