7.08.2008

{hello trouble}

We are constantly talking to Dean about choking hazards and what types of things can give Eli "owies". Well, I have finally realized that we really should not worry about such choking dangers lurking around our house. We should, however, worry about Dean. And only Dean. He is proving to be Eli's biggest risk for choking of all.

Actually, putting these mischievous photos aside, Dean is such a concerned and loving brother. He is always asking, "where's my Eli?" and "Baby okay?" He even came running to tell me that Eli had "chokes" the other day because he got a hold of a fruit snack. Eli was fine, but definitely could have choked so kudos to Dean the fabulous big brother!

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

That's so cute. I think I have to say to Logan about 50 times a day "be gentle...that's not gentle". He really likes to give him hugs, but sometimes they are just smothering the little guy. Cute pictures with the marshmellows.

the milners said...

What a cutie! hmm...I'm thinking of hiring you as my back-up photographer in case Lila is ever unavailable. :) What do you think? You are amazing!!

Sara & Saylor said...

Okay so this has nothing to do with your post...but...where in TX do you live? We were looking at houses online last night and HOLY COW I want to move there! It looks gorgeous and the houses are a GREAT deal! Where are some nice areas? Oh and I know I haven't posted a "baby counter thing-a-ma-gig" but Im due Aug 13th and we like the name Woyer I know I know...weird right? ; ) Anyways your boys are adorable and I love keeping up to date on your blog!

Jason said...

ooohhhh!!! i want some marshmallows now! the ones here seriously suck. they're not good at all. but yes, i'm with you on the whole choking hazard thing-- that's always scary.

Dave & Chels said...

I'd like to request a new post. Not that I don't like those adorable pics of Dean, but you are supposed to be on top of things! :)
Ha - I'm one to talk, right?
(I'd feel really bad if you are sick again and I'm complaining about petty things...)