First of all, Dean is finally potty trained now. We even dropped him off at nursery diaper-free today! So, way to go Dean!Poor Dean fell asleep in his upholstered chair on Friday. He Never does this so I knew he must've been feeling yucky. Both he and Eli came down with Roseola this past week and both took turns having 104+ fevers and throwing up. Then came the rash. The truth is, it was all pretty benign compared to other illnesses. They both handled it well and once the fevers were gone, they were happy campers, rashes and all.
2 comments:
You would never think Dean was feeling sick by these pictures! He looks so peaceful! Gosh you have cute boys! And Eli's thighs are so adorable! I just want to pinch them! ; )
Your boys are so cute, and I LOVE baby rolls. (I was called 'Thunder Thighs' when I was that age, so I have his back.) And Dean looks so pretty in those pictures. Is that an okay word to use on a boy? You know what I mean. I've never even heard of Roseola before. Leave it to your children to get sick with the weird stuff! Poor boys, though. Being sick is no fun, for them AND you!
Post a Comment