8.18.2008

{Grandy's blankie}

Devin's mom made this blanket for us as a wedding gift and it has become Eli's new-found hide-&-peek favorite. He loves exploring and getting lost in the depths of this blanket. So, a special, late thanks to Grandy for all the hard work that she put into this masterpiece as it is definitely enjoyed by all - but most especially by Eli.

4 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

I am starting to think that boys are the best! Yours are adorable and so are my two favorite boys. Too bad I have no choice! =) Oh well.

tiff snedaker said...

He really does love that blanket. Cute how much it entertains him. I love all the diaper shots too - nothing better than an almost naked baby :)

Lesley Wright said...

What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are always amazing. It is like you are a professional. Is it the camera or a photo editing?

S. Fantasia said...

It's a Canon 20D paired with Adobe Lightroom. The camera does most of the work and the editing just adds vignettes and converts to Sepia, black&white, vintage, etc.

:o)