2.06.2008

Happy 24th Birthday, Alisha!

It is my sister's 24th birthday today so feel free to wish her a happy birthday on her blog ("Jamtaas Family" in my contact list) if you have a spare moment.

Also, I know I am slacking on posting pictures this past week but I will have some new ones soon as I have finally finished that photo project I have been mentioning for some time. I am just waiting for the pictures (printed on snapfish.com) to arrive in the mail so I can place them in the frames. I hope all is well with everyone. :o)


*For Alisha* - Happy Birthday, it was nice sharing a whom with you and I cannot believe we are so old now (as everyone older snickers reading this)! Oh, and sorry about the permanent dent in your ribcage from my head. Who knew using you as a pillow would have such long-lasting effects. Just so you know, you bought me hoop earrings, designer sunglasses and a pair of Roxy "pepperdine" slip-ons as a gift. What did I buy you?

1 comment:

The Riries said...

Happy birthday yesterday!!