I started laughing exceptionally hard when I saw the NO for "playing with Baby" because a friend of mine is really good at that (yes, Chels, that would be Dave). So funny!
* You can see (and read) the image better by clicking on it.
That is great. Yeah, we are guilty of the tossing our baby in the air one. Hey, we wouldn't do it if he didn't keep giggling every time we did it! And the one of "helping baby teeth", that picture was exactly what I found Bent doing this morning. And "picking baby's nose", what parent hasn't picked their children's nose at some point? I really enjoyed that "bonding with baby" one. That chart is awesome.
4 comments:
That is great. Yeah, we are guilty of the tossing our baby in the air one. Hey, we wouldn't do it if he didn't keep giggling every time we did it! And the one of "helping baby teeth", that picture was exactly what I found Bent doing this morning. And "picking baby's nose", what parent hasn't picked their children's nose at some point? I really enjoyed that "bonding with baby" one. That chart is awesome.
That's hilarious! Where did you get that?
ROTFL -nice! I'm wondering where you got it?
Devin emailed it to me. Someone at his work emailed it to him. :o)
Post a Comment