Eli was blessed on Sunday, February 3rd, in the Houston, TX - Cypress Ward. He was blessed by his daddy surrounded by family and friends.
I love the last picture. He looks like a big, fat, smiley butterball. What a cutie. And no, we do not mix his his formula with lard. Just mayonnaise. Haha.
*Baby in picture is not as fat as he may appear.*
7 comments:
oh my goodness look at how grown up he already looks! lady kiler. :) the last one definately has a "hey, baby" kinda feel to it. haha.
How precious is he?! So cute with all the baby fat... mine are always skinny guys!
RE:
Yeah, it is pretty shocking how much of a chubb he is because Dean has always been so skinny (usually ranges in the 5th percentile for weight). If you look back to September 2006 in the archives, you can see scrawny Dean (chicken legs and all) in the same blessing attire. They are like night and day.
Oh, that reminds me of Dean's blessing day in San Antonio. Eli is a chunk compared to him. What a cutie. Oh yeah - Dave has been finding flights from here to houston for only $55! We just need to coordinate our husbands schedules to find out when they will be busy at the same time so I can come visit! (Do you like how I just invited myself to your home??) :)
Did you just post this because the Snedakers posted their blessing pictures or is that a coincidence? So cute.
I posted yesterday and they posted today. So, Tiff must have copied me. :o)
(I'm willing to bet it was a coincidence though.)
LOL - we must be on the same page or something. I hadn't even looked at your page. I can't believe how big he's getting and check out that smile!
Post a Comment