2.27.2008

{new hair}


I have finally had enough of not being able to brush through my fine hair in this Texas humidity. Not to mention, I have two kids now so who am I kidding thinking I have time for long hair? I have been wanting something short for a while - mostly because I was starting to feel boring since my hair has been one length and mostly long for so many years. This is a graduated bob and I love it. I am going to get hi-lites sometime soon, but until then this is what it looks like. I think the hi-lites will just bring out the layers. Plus, I haven't had any fun color for the past three years because I don't like to get color done or worry about grow-out while I'm pregnant. Thus, I went back to my natural and have stuck with it since. YaWn! Time for a change. I can't wait to get it colored.
P.S. Please ignore my gross sweatshirt from middle school. I should really throw it away, but I won't. Oh well. :o)

5 comments:

Maria said...

your hair is so cute! how freakin' hilarious, i just went and chopped all mine off on sunday! aw, we grew up and got mommy styles now, how cute. :)

Dave & Chels said...

That style looks REALLY cute on you. I know what you mean about the hair coloring ordeal, except my problem is that I liked how YOU colored my hair, and I don't want anyone else to do it now!

The Bluths said...

Man, that sweatshirt really is awful! You're so funny you can't even see it. I love the hair!

tiff snedaker said...

Your hair looks great - it lays really pretty. I'm on the opposite end. I'm almost wishing I hadn't cut mine in October as it is really thick and takes a lot of work to get my layers to lay right in the back. Way cute!

Lila said...

i like it...can't wait to see it in real life