The temperature was in the high eighties on Saturday and while Devin was busy at a study group for school, Dean and I did some yard work. Truly, dean played on his slide and with some bubbles while I did all the work myself, but he was still great company. Eli hung out just inside the open door since it was just too hot for the little guy. What a beautiful day, although, admittedly too hot for my liking - especially when there is work to be done. This sherbet sure helped Dean cool off after being hard at play.
2 comments:
What was the temp?
It was 86. Not quite to the scorching levels we'll hit this summer, but still hot and yucky in this disgusting humidity. That is something I miss from when we lived in Phoenix, no humidity. I hate being sticky. But I definitely do not miss the "my lungs are burning" type of dry heat from Arizona either. It doesn't often get over 100 here like it does there. Although, it feels like it with the humidity. It is really a lose/lose situation. I guess I am a happy medium type of person, wherever that may be. If you find out, let me know. :o) LOL
Post a Comment