
It was so nice, although brief, to meet up with our great college friends (and my old roomate), Valerie and Aaron and their precious little girl, Alexandria. Devin and I didn't have much time since our visit to Seattle was so short, but just to have the opportunity to finally meet one another's children and catch up for a couple hours was wonderful. I miss you Val. I can't wait to see you again.The second picture is me and my sister Brittany who was kind enough to pick us up from the airport and drive us to Seattle so we could all hang out, and then forfeit her place in the picture above, since we needed a camera person. Thanks Britt.
2 comments:
That makes me wish I was there! I can't wait for the day when all three of us can meet up again. I am excited to come see you and your boys, though! (And, let's be honest, Lupe Tortillas.) :) My fav out of all those posts was Dean chasing all the pigeons, saying "I get them!" That's hilarious. Bent is obsessed with birds, too. Weird boys.
Ahhh HOME! What was the visit for???
Post a Comment