3.28.2008

{the men}

Okay, so truthfully, I don't know how manly Devin can possibly look as he totes Dean around like a mother ape with her offspring. In their defense, he and Joel seemed to fit right in to the Seattle scene as there are many same-gendered couples throughout the city. Way to play it cool, guys. Way to play it cool.

(In case you were wondering: yes, they meant to make it appear
as though Devin was urinating. Boys will be boys.)

4 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

that is the best picture! Love it!

Dave & Chels said...

'Way to play it cool' reminds me of 'what a way to kick me when I'm down.' Those pics are great. They really do (sadly) fit into the seatle life. I miss the NW!

the milners said...

awww...what a cute couple!

Haley said...

Ha ha ha, love the peeing pic. For some reason it reminds me of Ray!