So dang cute. Did you make that blanket? It's adorable. Isn't Rexburg so great? I want to leave, but at the same time I don't! We'll probably never live any place like this again. *sigh* Good times! By the way, how do you like Houston and/or Texas overall? Adam loves Texas and wants to move there. Oh, and I totally agree with you. Trace Adkins'voice is a little rough for me. Anything Rascal Flatts sings is amazing! That's why I was quicker to post the lyrics instead of the video--haha. Sorry, Trace. :)
6 comments:
You must have a fast camera to get those quick changes. So funny!
He's so sweet, I just want to pinch his cheeks and hug him, lol. What does his shirt say?
His shirt says "Love me forever". It's from Old Navy and used to be Dean's. (Thanks for buying it for him, Chels.) :o)
So dang cute. Did you make that blanket? It's adorable. Isn't Rexburg so great? I want to leave, but at the same time I don't! We'll probably never live any place like this again. *sigh* Good times! By the way, how do you like Houston and/or Texas overall? Adam loves Texas and wants to move there.
Oh, and I totally agree with you. Trace Adkins'voice is a little rough for me. Anything Rascal Flatts sings is amazing! That's why I was quicker to post the lyrics instead of the video--haha. Sorry, Trace. :)
i can't believe how much he's grown! what a cutie. and i'm glad you wrote what his shirt says, cuz i thought it said love me never.
sorry, i didn't realize it posted my comment under jason-- it's me--allison cullen
Post a Comment