3.05.2008

{yawn}

My mom informed me that Eli is neglected. As I venture back to my surplus of posts when Dean was this age, I realize that it's true. Poor Eli! So, this post is just for him.

I just love anything by Amy Coe (Target) and this outfit he's wearing is NO exception. And it even matches the little chair. Apparently he was getting bored as I took his picture. I love how expressive he looks with a giant yawn spread across his little face, as if to say, "hurry up, Mom. You're boring me."

4 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

He is too cute. Your family is adorable. I love your blog.
Megan

Dave & Chels said...

He is sooo cute. Dean is cute too, but I don't think they look like each other very much. Maybe it's because I've never met Eli.

S. Fantasia said...

No, they really don't look a lot alike most of the time. They would be identical babies if Eli wasn't so much fatter than Dean ever was at that age, but with the extra weight (and the extra chins) Eli usually looks different. Every now and then he will look just like Dean did (as in my post below). They do have a lot of the same expressions which is fun.

tiff snedaker said...

Cute! I love the picture of him yawning - love the chair too!