I learned something funny today... Tiffany Snedaker and I have the same birthday.
So, to amend my birthday post below (which was wishing my twin sister a happy birthday - hence the comments about sharing a whom. Haha.), Happy birthday Alisha AND Tiffany!! I hope you had a great one, Tiff. It sounds like you did. :o)
5 comments:
K So You havent bought me anything yet. But when you do I will let you know. I hope your birthday was fun I ended up spending 5 hours of it in The ER but Brittany came and kept me company.
LOL - I guess you aren't cool unless you were born Feb 6th. My Sister in Law also shares our birthday. Happy belated 24th birthday to you and your sister....did I know you were a twin?
Maybe, maybe not. People always say, "I didn't know you were a twin" even when I have mentioned it before. It's easy for them to forget, perhaps, since she has never lived nearby. (Hint, hint, Alisha - move closer to me - warm weather and low-living costs if that is at all enticing.) :o)
Happy belated birthday to you too!
Ok, random comment, but is your "The Fantasia Family" title written in Scriptina font?! And how do you do such cute blog layouts? You're like my little crafty resource person!
Post a Comment