(As of yesterday, that is.)
Time sure flies when you're not getting any sleep. I can't believe she's already one month old. Mostly because she still wears her teeny preemie clothes. This dress is newborn size though and you know what? She actually almost fits in it. So there. Anyways, she's a joy - even when she's keeping us up at night and Devin denies it, but she's going to be spoiled. By her mommy and daddy and by her brothers who ADORE her.
I tried to catch a photo of her smile, which absolutely makes me melt every time I see it. You would too, trust me. I didn't capture one of the GIANT grins this time but check out that wink. I almost died when I saw that picture. She is DELICIOUS! And one of my favorite things about Ava is that she loves holding hands. Aren't her little fingers beautiful and lady-like?
I also love those scrumptious little toes, so you get pictures of those too. She's such a doll and we are so lucky and grateful to have her. I can't wait to really start seeing her personality come alive as she grows.

And here's our little three-year-old. Dean is so much fun these days (not that he hasn't always been but it seems so different now that he's three). He is such a mature boy and running errands with him is a breeze now that he loves to help out. He is such a good big brother to both Eli and Ava. He is always so concerned about Eli's equality. Anytime I give Dean anything first, he says, "can Eli have some too, Mom?". He's so sweet. And he constantly tells Ava that she's beautiful and cute and that he loves her. He is such a thoughtful little boy and he makes me smile a million times a day with all his quirkiness. Oh, and Dean wouldn't want me to leave out that he's a dude. He tells me so almost everyday these days. I love this love goofball!


And hooray for Eli, he's 18 months now and finally allowed to go to nursery at church. unfortunately, he is our nervous one and cried the whole time last week on his first day. He'll get better, I know it. As for his little growing personality, this kid is spunky and feisty. He speaks his mind with screams and squeals about everything, happy or sad. He also learns new words everyday. Some of his most spoken are:
shoes: sooz
nose: no
eye: ayy
ear: eeya
bumblebee: bumbewbee
sorry: haareee
baby: beebee
Dean: dee
sippy: tipatipatipa (not sure why but it's funny and he pairs it with a dance)
head: heh
blue: boo
yellow: yewl
(You get the idea.) Anyways, there are only a couple pictures because he's too cool for the camera. Stinker.
2 comments:
That little wink is adorably hilarious! Ah, kids grow up way too fast!
I love all your pictures. Your kiddos are beautiful!
Post a Comment