Here are the contents of my boxes. The boxes, themselves, are from the $1 store. Don't spend a lot on your boxes because if you make one for each day, they'll add up fast and that's not where you want your money to go. You can find a lot of the educational items in the toy section of Ross, but you'll have to be patient and build up your supply over time when you find what you're looking for. Or you can pay more at Learning Express if you want to get it all done at once (but it'll be a LOT more).
3 comments:
That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing! I have a lot of these things from when I taught school, but never thought of using them in this way, kind of like "centers." Quiet boxes while I'm making dinner (or lunch) would definitely make prep time go a lot faster, and we wouldn't have to eat so late. :)
Thanks Steph!! So nice of you! You rock! =)
Thanks! We have a lot of those things but I think it would seem more special in the boxes like that. I'm going to do that. Plus, I think rotating toys always helps make them more exciting when they play with them.
Stores like Ross really do have some good toys occasionally. I'm always pleasantly surprised.
Post a Comment