11.02.2007

Our House

So, Dev took these to take downtown for fighting our appraisal value when the time came (they lowered it $10,000 - yay!) and I realized that when we posted house pictures a long time ago, we never posted the actual house. So here it is: our humble abode. :o)
(P.S. he didn't get the entire house in for some reason, but there is more to the left of the picture. Silly boy!)

3 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Your home is beautiful! (Now tell me to stop coveting) *wink*

Joel & Lila said...

OKAY....would you please email me and let me know how you got this super cute layout and the backgroud to match? PLEASE! I need to know!!

Joel & Lila said...

OKAY....would you please email me and let me know how you got this super cute layout and the backgroud to match? PLEASE! I need to know!!