Well, breaking from tradition, this was my first Thanksgiving away from family (whether my own or Devin's) due to the recent arrival of little Eli. However, we joined some great friends from church instead, and we had a wonderful feast. It was a lot of fun to spend the day together and watch our children play. We truly have so much to be thankful for this year; our family, our friends, good food, the gospel and the blessing of togetherness as we finally have our Eli home. I hope everyone had a terrific thanksgiving and didn't eat too much (I did - which is also a tradition).

Devin made a honey turkey smoked in applewood - yum!
The Kiddie Table: (from left) Dean, Landon, Carter and Eden.
The Thanksgiving Bunch: (from left) Steph, Dean, Devin, Eli, Eden, Jami, Landon, Damien, Carter, Megan and Kevin.
4 comments:
Wow, that turkey looks amazing!! Did you make the turkey since you had a combined feast with friends? I have never made a turkey, and frankly, I do not know when I will want to try...the only bad thing about not making the turkey is the minimal leftovers...boo!
Well, I am glad to see that you were able to have a feast! We should talk sometime soon! Miss you much, love you more!
Steph & Devin--congrats on little Eli! Glad everything is ok with him. I can't believe you have two kids, that's so crazy! Your blog background and header are so cute. How did you create them?
Hey Steph - You've been tagged. See my blog post dated 11/28 titled "tag game #1"
What's going on? Where's the new post?
Post a Comment