11.14.2007

Notice A Slight Resemblance?

DEAN (above) ELI (below) Every time I look at Eli, it is like going back in time to when Dean was first born. They look SO MUCH alike - I love it! One difference is that Eli's hair is a little shorter than Dean's was. Also, Eli only weighs 5-pounds & 11-oz now so he actually is much smaller than Dean was (6 lbs 9 oz), but he'll gain that back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness they do look alot alike. atleast you know ahead of time then what a hansome son you will have. ;) I have less then a month left, if I make it that far. You need to fly back home so we can all see him......... Love you.

Joel & Lila said...

It sure is nice to see Eli without all those wires and stuff around him! He looks super cute!

tiff snedaker said...

Wow, they do look a lot alike. Cute pics.

The Sawyer's said...

Congrats on your new baby boy! What a perfect Christmas gift! He really does look a lot like Dean.