And what a wonderful gift he is! That is Mommy's stocking, by the way. Whenever Devin has asked me what I want for Christmas this year, I have always answered, "a baby" (partially joking because I knew we would probably pay our hospital bills instead of getting each other gifts). However, now my stocking (which I made) is stuffed and I couldn't be happier with what Devin picked out. What better gift could he have given me than my two sweet boys?!
Oh, and we decorated for Christmas. I couldn't wait any longer. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
5 comments:
He looks so teeny in that stocking! And he looks a lot like Dean.
Seeing that tree all decorated with all the cute decorations makes me miss living with you because you are so good at decorating and setting the scene! Now I have to do it, and I don't have all the homey skills like you do. Now I want to put up my tree!!
Awwww! Thanks. :o)
What a great Christmas gift! That is very very sweet! I love your tree also. I am glad to hear that your little baby boy is home in good health! How is Dean handling the attention?
LOL - those pictures are so cute! I'm so glad he's home and doing well, what a great present for you!
Now that family is gone my next step is setting up Christmas stuff. No tree though, we wouldn't have room for one even if we had one! Everything looks great!
Post a Comment