This kid is getting to be so grown up. And those eyes of his just about earn him whatever he wants (I know, I'm a pushover).
He loves to play his Indiana Jones and Batman games on the Xbox and is better than Devin and I are at it. He also loves playing pirates and superheroes with his little brother and will play any kind of dress-up given the chance (a career as a movie star perhaps?). He loves all things Star Wars (hence, the shirt) and Batman and can't get enough of making silly faces and sounds.
He is getting really good at writing all of his uppercase and lowercase letters and only needs hints on a few. He can recognize all of his letters and loves sounding out words.
I can't believe he is 4 already most days. Time flies. And I often agonize over the day he starts kindergarten because I will miss him like crazy. That just seems like WAY too much time away from the little boy I have spent every day with for over four years (sob). Thank goodness he has one more year of preschool and thank goodness it's only three days a week for a couple hours or I'd go nuts!
1 comment:
Oh goodness. I'm one of the teacher's in Dean's ECP class and I just wanted to let you know, we all love him!! He's definately going to be the class clown when he gets to kindergarten :)
Post a Comment