5.12.2010

{blow out the candle}




It's official, the girl likes cake! She didn't blow out her own candle, but her brothers were happy to help her with that.

Long ago, when we gave Eli his first birthday treat, he HATED the mess it made (takes after his Mommy) and barely consumed more than a lick or two before succumbing to a total birthday meltdown. For some reason, I expected Ava to react the same way, but she proved me wrong and held her ground. She was loving the mess almost as much as the cake.

For her birthday she got an FAO Schwarz safari bowling set from Grandma and Grandpa (did you know they sell FAO Schwarz toys at Macy's?) and some soft kitchen foods from Mommy, Daddy and brothers to go with the kitchen we are making for her. (It's really for all the kiddos, but the debut was supposed to be on her birthday so we were calling it her's temporarily. Too bad we didn't get it done in time.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

She's such a doll...

Are you making the knock off wood kitchen? I'm copying the Reader one to a T...as soon as I can get myself on to that project. I'm sure whatever you're doing will be awesome. Can't wait to see pics.