I didn't make exact note of these dates for Eli (poor middle child) so I figured I'd blog Ava's accomplishments to better keep track. She is a full-time crawler now (yay). She has been getting accidental and partial crawls in here and there for about a month but is an official around-the-house and into-everything crawler as of December 21st. She is so darn tiny so she looks way too little to be crawling...and yet, she's our latest crawler (no offense Ava, you're timing is just right). I love that she gets to explore now. I don't love, however, that I have to put the baby gates back up. Oh well.
She is on a roll and has started sitting up on her own as well. Nothing like a little floor-toy incentive to really motivate her. She seeks out any little toy that she really shouldn't play with and will prop herself into a sitting position for as long as she can hold herself. Or at least until Dev or I confiscate the forbidden toy(s) from her. She's already rebellious and we already childproofing again, BIG time.
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I have so many fun photos to post and will do so when I have the time. Until then, if you didn't get a card it is because I forgot to send out my requests for addresses that I didn't have. Please feel free to send those to me because I want to store them away for Christmas cards next year. And here is our card just for you! With love from us.
1 comment:
loooooooove this. so perfect.
Post a Comment