12.28.2009

{holly jolly trampoline}


Devin decided a photo shoot was in order for all the trampoline-bouncing fun we were having on Christmas day when we should have been starting Christmas dinner. We are CRAZY about this thing. The boys most of all, but why can't Mom get in on the action? Dean and Eli were giggling so hard because every time I would jump a big jump they would get catapulted.

5 comments:

Maria said...

dork :) haha

Jessica said...

I would be setting up the trampoline in 30 degree weather too. Totally worth it. Us crazy moms. :) I hope Christmas is always this fun, even when they grow up, to have them open their presents. Isn't being a mom the best?

eliza said...

super fun! btw--- steph, you look incredible after 3 kids! I never even looked that good before my pregnancy.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful Christmas present and fun pictures!

I am trying to convince Bryce that we need to get one for the girls next Christmas, as long as we have a backyard.

tiff snedaker said...

I love that you are on the trampoline jumping with your boys, that's so cute. I don't know how you did it without peeing your pants. I swear my bladder is shot since I've had kids. Love your pictures from Christmas, your boys are adorable in their Christmas jammies. Your sweet hubby did a great job with the hand stamped necklace, it's adorable. And little Miss Ava's 7 month pictures are so cute as well. You are so great with photography and I'm sure it's fun to have such a photogenic little model.
Thanks for the Christmas card too! (We've moved and luckily still got it. I need to get you our new address :) )
Happy New Year!!