12.02.2009

{candy countdown}


If you want a quick, inexpensive craft to do with the kiddos, this one if fun. All you need is cling wrap, candy of choice, and ribbon.

Step 1: Roll out your cling wrap to the appropriate length of your countdown.
Step 2: Lay the candy out on the wrap in "daily" sections depending on how many candies you need per day.
Step 3: Roll the wrap around the candies and twist in between each daily section.
Step 4: Tie your ribbons in between each day of your countdown and hang it on your tree (or somewhere else).

I did 50 segments of 2 candies each since there are 4 candy-eaters in our family and 25 days until Christmas. We will unwrap two segments per day until the big day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute ideas! I like your bookshelves. I've seen that before but yours look really good with the kids books in them. It's been awhile since i checked blogs. I love that idea.