12.31.2009

{2009 Funnies}


10.15.09 - Dean: "Mom, help. My nose is walking." Mom: "Don't you mean running?" Dean: "No. It's not going that fast."

10.1.09 - (As Dad caught Dean pestering a bug.) Dean: "Don't worry, Dad. This bug will be dead in twenty minutes."

9.19.09 - Mom: "Sometimes people get cranky when they feel sick." Dean: "Oh, then I think Daddy gets sick a lot."

7.17.09 - (When Mom had the flu.) Dad: "Mommy is puking." Dean: "Cool! Can I see?"

4.3.09 - Dean: "I like spiders because they have 'ape' legs."

2.19.09 - Mom: "Are you being a cowboy?" Dean: "No, I'm being a horse. But only boys can be horses and girls can only be cows."

2.4.09 - (Dean with a Mr. potato head part stuck around his ankle.) Dean: "It's stuck! It's stuck! Please get it off me." Mom: "Oh no, Dean! I think it's stuck forever." Dean: (with a sob) "If you were a big boy you could do it."

1.29.2009 - Mom: "Dean, why are you naked?" Dean: "Because I just took all my clothes off."

No comments: