It looks like he is choking in the last photo, but he was really just starting to cry because his "nana" was all gone. Eli is such a monkey and it's a wonder how he's such a chunk because all we can get him to eat are bananas.
Choking? It looks to me like he is about to throw up! At least that is what I feel like doing if I eat a bannana too fast. He is really starting to get his own look now that he is older - very cute!
3 comments:
Choking? It looks to me like he is about to throw up! At least that is what I feel like doing if I eat a bannana too fast. He is really starting to get his own look now that he is older - very cute!
I love all of your posts. I wish I had more time to do more posts. It's hard with Sweet Basil my real blog gets left out
I am loving all of your scrap pages! Can I start sending my pics and stories to you so you can make mine for me? :)
Post a Comment