2.02.2009

{owies}


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



I know I've written lately that Eli is our climber. Well, it finally caught up to him and he fell down and cut all the way through his cheek just below his lip, puncture-wound style. It bled non-stop for over ten minutes while he screamed in my arms as Dean kept handing me fresh wet wipes to clean it. Of course stuff like this ALWAYS has to happen while Devin is at school for the night. I finally decided I was going to have to super glue it to stop the bleeding (I love that stuff) and sure enough, he's good as new. Although, he won't leave the hardened glue alone. He keeps poking it with his finger (you'd think his finger was glued there by these pictures - haha). I don't blame him though, I've super glued a wound of my own once and it feels strange.

* For those wondering or thinking we're weird, by "super glue", I mean "dermabond" which is what they use at the hospital. They are the same thing and both are sold over-the-counter.

No comments: