2.19.2009
{my sweet babies}
So, I have been working on these for a while with the intention of using vinyl lettering for the text. I was planning on sticking the vinyl directly onto the glass of a "floating" frame or a "document" frame. (I think that's what they're called but basically you see the wall through the frame and the text and images appear to be floating.) I am thinking, now, that it will be a LOT of vinyl so I decided I can possibly print them on some sort of clear overlay paper or projector paper and it would look great (I hope). This means, of course, the background will NOT be white like below - there will actually be no background color. We'll see, but I have high hopes and thought I'd share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, those are so super cute! What a neat idea!
Wow those are really cute! How do you think of these things? What program did you make it in? I really like it.
Wow you have great ideas. I am still amazed by the silhouettes you have made of you and your family. You really are talented Steph. I'm sure you knew that though.
What a cute idea. I love it!
Post a Comment