2.11.2009

{pushover}


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



I had a couple of bags to drop off at Goodwill yesterday and decided to go in and sift through the childrens' books since they are always $1 or less (I'm getting bored of reading the same ones over and over again). On our way back to the books Dean found a giant dinosaur and was SO excited - giddy almost. The first thing he said was, "Mommy can we buy this, PLEEEEEEEASE?". If you saw how excited he was, you wouldn't have been able to resist either, not to mention he says "please" with a "w" instead of an "l" so it sounded more like "PWEEEEEASE". Oh, my heart. It was so sweet. It was only a dollar and I ended up finding a sock monkey (LOVE those) for Eli too. It makes it all worthwhile when they carry their little stuffies everywhere. Dean even took his to Walmart today, what a goof. (Oh, and did I mention that I HATE stuffed animals, so it was hard to give in.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually hate stuffed animals also. Although some things like "sock puppets" etc are ok. I just feel like they take up space. Peyton is obsessed with stuffed animals so no luck here.

Ginger said...

You may not like stuffed animals, but you wait until little Ava arrives. There's something about little girls and stuffed animals/dolls. Molly sleeps with about 6. I even try to throw out one here or there if she has seemed to forget about it, but then somehow she finds it. Crazy. No joke, you and Devin has the most beautiful kids. I miss seeing little Dean and Eli at church and babysitting group. You guys are great parents. Take care!!!

Dave & Chels said...

Man, you are getting good at taking great pictures. It helps that you have such cute boys.(By the way, in that second picture of Dean hugging his dino it looks like he is reminicising(sp?) about something. So cute.) I hate stuffed animals too, but lately B has been having go sleep with this stuffed monkey my mom got him when he was born. He has to be tucked in with him every night.