2.05.2009

{25 weeks}


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



I cannot believe I am already this big! I'm nervous I'll weigh more than Devin by the time I have the baby. I was MUCH smaller with Eli's pregnancy (click HERE to see what I mean). I look about 30 weeks along already. (Although I still encounter nice strangers in public who tell me I'm "tiny". I LOVE those strangers!) I almost cried last time I stepped on the scale at the Doctor's office because at 25 weeks with Eli I only weighed about 129 lbs (okay, it was because I had an organ removed only weeks before, but still). At this point I have already gained 20lbs during this pregnancy. I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it. Oh, and my back is KILLING me - my body was just not built to carry all this extra weight, I think. I can't wait to meet our baby girl, her little face will be a good reminder that this is all worth it. *sigh*

3 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

You are WAY too hard on yourself. Your belly is perfect and personally, I think you look great for 25 weeks. Coming from a mama who explodes out with a belly at 15-16 weeks, enjoy having a bump :) Your pages are so cute, you are really getting a lot done. You have a knack for digital scrapbooking!

Ginger said...

Seriously? You look awesome. I was a real fatty with Jaxon. Actually, I'm still a fatty, but working on that:) Anyways, you look great. I don't know if I've told how much I love the name Ava. We were thinking of Ava Grace for Molly, but we decided she was a Molly. Please tell Devin hi.

Unknown said...

You look wonderful!! Bleh, heartburn. I do not miss that.