Either Eli is going through a growth spurt or he's getting REALLY lazy. It seems almost strategic how he propped his sleepy head on the two softest toys on his exersaucer.Oh, and check out Big Kahuna here. He is a giant snapping turtle that was wandering around my neighbor's yard. These guys are pretty common around here but can most often be found run over by cars. I'm glad he was okay but he was pretty grumpy.
2 comments:
Wow, if I saw a turtle that big around my house, I would probably freak out a little and then try to feed it something...how crazy that they just roam around like that...how big would you say he was??
On another note, how have you been feeling lately? Any new news from the doctors?
The turtle is probably about 10 inches in shell length, which Devin says is small for a snapping turtle. Must have been a baby. I'd say "how cute", but it wasn't. LOL
Post a Comment