The sun is shining on yet another beautiful, 90-degree day.
If I look at the sky, it is a beautiful bright blue and cloudless.
But when I blink, I am suddenly drenched by the rain.
Rain? What rain? Where did all the rain come from?
And it seemed to gush down before a cloud even appeared.
Now when I look at the sky it looks like the middle of the night.
But wait, what's that? The sun has returned and the clouds are gone?
Well, I'm still drenched and there are deep puddles in the streets.
But if I look at the sky, it is a beautiful bright blue and cloudless.
Texas is so weird. This has happened everyday this week.
Here is Dean-bean enjoying some puddle-jumping during one of our joyous and oh-so-sudden monsoons. At least someone enjoys the sudden downpours. I have to admit, he was fun to watch and check out the rain drop spatter careening off of his Lightning McQueen toy car in the second-to-last picture. Sweet.
If I look at the sky, it is a beautiful bright blue and cloudless.
But when I blink, I am suddenly drenched by the rain.
Rain? What rain? Where did all the rain come from?
And it seemed to gush down before a cloud even appeared.
Now when I look at the sky it looks like the middle of the night.
But wait, what's that? The sun has returned and the clouds are gone?
Well, I'm still drenched and there are deep puddles in the streets.
But if I look at the sky, it is a beautiful bright blue and cloudless.
Texas is so weird. This has happened everyday this week.
Here is Dean-bean enjoying some puddle-jumping during one of our joyous and oh-so-sudden monsoons. At least someone enjoys the sudden downpours. I have to admit, he was fun to watch and check out the rain drop spatter careening off of his Lightning McQueen toy car in the second-to-last picture. Sweet.
3 comments:
You are getting really good at photography! Well, that and you have a really cute kid to take pictures of. I love the thunderstorms in TX - it's so unlike anywhere else I've lived. I love watching the clouds light up with lightning. Did I just say something I LIKE about TX? Something must be wrong with me...
diddo on the other comment-- except the last two sentences-- i LOVE texas. i miss it. and it's so weird to look at dean in the rain. it's raining here too-- but it's freezing! definitely a stay home day. i wish i had goonies to watch-- that's my favorite rainy day movie. hmmm...........
I think he looks a lot like Devin in that 2nd to last picture. So cute!
Post a Comment