Devin asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and
I gave him some ideas (which he thoughtfully fulfilled
as well). However, taking such a beautiful picture of me
with my boys was a better gift than anything I thought
to mention! I forget sometimes that I am often the one
taking all of the pictures and frequently miss out on just
sharing a photo moment with my two favorite little boys
in the whole world. Thanks for a PERFECT gift, hubby!
I gave him some ideas (which he thoughtfully fulfilled
as well). However, taking such a beautiful picture of me
with my boys was a better gift than anything I thought
to mention! I forget sometimes that I am often the one
taking all of the pictures and frequently miss out on just
sharing a photo moment with my two favorite little boys
in the whole world. Thanks for a PERFECT gift, hubby!
5 comments:
you are so pretty stephanie. you NEED to be in more pictures!
happy mother's day!
allison
Beautiful pic of you and your boys :) Priceless, right? I also love what you've done in adobe lightroom. Is it a new program? Haven't heard of it before.
SO CUTE! I love that picture! Gosh your a hot mamma! And your boys are such dolls! Happy Mothers Day!
SO CUTE! I love that picture! Gosh your a hot mamma! And your boys are such dolls! Happy Mothers Day!
So cute! I've been such a slacker on checking blogs lately--I just have to say that I am so impressed with your digital scrapbooking and photo editing skills! Your Adobe Lightroom pics are amazing. Is that a totally separate program than the Adobe Suite programs? Where do you get most of your digi scrapbooking stuff? So talented!
Post a Comment