5.20.2008

{just any ol' day}

So, there wasn't much to report on yesterday. Devin worked. I hung out with my two sweet boys all day running errands and cleaning here and there. The usual. Here are some pictures we took, nonetheless. Nothing momentous, just playing with our camera and trying to figure out all the different settings. Sorry for all the sepias lately, but those are always our favorite because they look so dramatic (and they look great framed with all our decor).

*on a side note, you can see what I mean about my swollen (a.k.a. "fat") neck if you look in the picture of me and Eli. There are actually neck rolls from the swelling. Weird.

2 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

I love the pictures! Fun!! Are these done on that adobe program? I really want it!!

The Bluths said...

Even with a 'fat' neck it is a GREAT picture!