6.05.2007

You know you're a mom when...

Okay, Dean doesn't watch much television with the exception of a few morning shows on PBS. His educational menu includes Sesame Street, Curious George, Caillou and It's a Big, Big World. When Dean plays, I play with him and when he watches the TV, I watch with him - consider us a team, if you will. Anyhow, today I realized just how much children's programming has begun to ruin me. Here are a few indicators that perhaps I need a life -

1.) I am frustrated whenever Sesame Street is ANOTHER repeat!

2.) I get angry when the man in the yellow hat leaves Curious George home alone, he should know by now that George will definately get into trouble!

3.) I hate that Elmo always asks Mr. Noodle questions - Mr. Noodle NEVER does anything right and Dorothy (the fish) STILL wants to ask someone else afterward!

4.) I am irritated that Cookie Monster is always supposed to announce the number of the day because he ALWAYS eats it! You'd think they would stop asking him...

5.) Last, but not least, it drives me NUTS that Caillou has no hair. He is 4 years old for goodness sake, not even I was bald THAT long!

4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Ha, I'm into the wiggles now, along with Blues Clues, and Johnny and the Sprites. I am always DVR-ing all this stuff, it's great.

Joel & Lila said...

I guess that this is something to look forward to...Oh the Joy!

I think it is funny, but cute...

Dave & Chels said...

PBS has good stuff, not just for kids! (you are proof of that, Steph! :))

The Sawyer's said...

Wow, I'm not the only one with these concerns!!! LOL
I guess I don't get around to watching my shows much anymore.