6.25.2007

Take Your Best Guess...BOY or GIRL?

Alrighty everyone, tomorrow is the big day when we get to find out whether or not we are having a boy or girl. We want to know everyone's guesses of which it will be so I have included some of my pregnancy stats to better help you make your wagers (in case you need some hints).

Where Am I Carrying? Not showing at all yet
Mostly Craving? Sweets
Specific Craving? Eel Sushi and Olive Garden Portobello Ravioli
Weirdest Craving? Peanut Butter & Pickles
Baby's Heart Rate? Always between 152-181 beats per minute
Morning Sickness? Horrible until about 15 weeks

Leave your guesses in the comments and we'll let you know who is right!

5 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

Umm, I hope you have a baby GIRL! That is my guess....

Dave & Chels said...

Boy, is my guess!!

Maria said...

i say GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!!! :) start buying pink!

Joel & Lila said...

Joel says Girls!

Dave & Chels said...

I think it is a boy because I am a boy and the wold needs boys and stuff.

Dave