6.26.2007

This Just In...

Chelsea, You are the only one who got it right -

IT'S A BOY!!!

We are so excited that Dean will have a little brother to play with and pester.

3 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

Well the good news is that you don't have to buy a whole lot of stuff because you are well equiped for a boy! Congrats! You should name him Joel. :)

Dave & Chels said...

Yeah!! I'm so smart. At least they'll have each other to tear your house apart! :) Maybe you are having all boys to add some masculinity to your family, Steph. (Is masculinity a word?)

The Sawyer's said...

Wow, I guess I haven't been on here in a while. It's been a busy summer. I had no idea you were pregnant again! I think the last blog I saw was the one of Dean's birthday. Well, congrats on your good news!

Love, Tara