
I have been wanting to buy Dean some sort of a Coupe Car for a long time and although I have not yet found one for a decent price (I refuse to pay full price because it will be outdoors and will only get used and abused anyway), Devin and I bought him a coupe-style buggy today to take him on walks. I love it because it has a seatbelt and the push handle is removable if we decide not to use it later.
Let's face it, Dean LOVES anything with tires and a steering wheel so it is his favorite and he keeps climbing in and out of it. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!
3 comments:
Cute! I can't wait till bentley can sit up and appreciate things like that. That will be way fun for walks - for both of you.
Hi Devin & Stephanie! I saw your link on the Milner's blog and thought I would come say hi! Dean has really grown, he was just a newborn when you left the ward. He looks like so much fun and I love his new ride. Here's our blog if you want to check it out or link it. http://snedfam.blogspot.com
-The Snedakers
Devin looks so big! Congrats on the other boy, you'll love it!
Post a Comment