
We took Dean to the lake at the end of our street the other day and just watched, in amazement, at how much he has grown. He chased the ducks around (meanwhile, we chased him) and even named them "quack quacks" - so sweet! He would have swam in the lake with them if he had it his way, but instead, he just ate their bread. We can't believe that merely a year ago he was an itty bitty 6 lb. 9 oz. little guy. We can't wait for his little sibling to be born next fall. And we especially (me, mostly) can't wait to find out if it will be a brother or sister. We'll find out soon so check back often.
2 comments:
I can't believe you have another one on the way either! I think we have things backwards, shouldn't I be having the next one? :)
His hair is going so blond! I remember when you moved to TX and he was only 5 or 6 weeks old, and soooo tiny. Man, we gotta plan a San Antonia trip soon!
Post a Comment